October 22-24, 2021, Tainan, Taiwan
The 14th Annual Meeting of the Asian Association for Algorithms and Computation (AAAC) will take place in Tainan, Taiwan, on October 22-24, 2021. Asian Association for Algorithms and Computation (AAAC) was founded in 2007, aiming at promoting collaborations of Asian scientists in all areas of theoretical computer science. The official website of AAAC is at http://www.aa-ac.org.
This year AAAC 2021 is co-located with COCOON 2021. The meeting consists of invited talks, tutorials, and parallel contributed talks. The invited talks will be scheduled in the mornings of October 23 (Saturday) and 24 (Sunday). The tutorials will be scheduled in the afternoon of October 22 (Friday). There will be a welcome reception in the evening of October 22 (Friday) and a conference dinner banquet in the evening of October 23 (Saturday).
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and uncertainty surrounding travel restrictions, we have decided to postpone the conference from the usual dates in May to allow for the possibility of hosting a hybrid conference. Basically, the talks will be given online, but the invited talks and the tutorials may be presented on-site.
The program will be like those in the past AAACs. However, the presentation will be given online, or will be uploaded in advance (on demand). Moreover, we plan to have (virtual) discussion time for each talk according to the program. We are also planning to prepare a “physical” conference site: Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Tainan, Taiwan where limited seats are available. Details will be provided to participants soon.
- Conference Dates: October 22(Fri)-24(Sun), 2021
- One-page abstract submission due: July 23 (Fri), 2021 (AoE)
- Notification: August 20 (Fri), 2021
- Early Registration due: September 3 (Fri), 2021
- Camera-ready version due: September 10 (Fri), 2021
AAAC Board Members
- Hee-Kap Ahn, POSTECH
- Sang Won Bae, Kyonggi University
- Kun-Mao Chao, National Taiwan University
- Siu-Wing Cheng (Chair), HKUST
- Chung-Shou Liao, National Tsing Hua University
- Pinyan Lu, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
- Heejin Park, Hanyang University
- Kunihiko Sadakane, The University of Tokyo
- Xiaoming Sun, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Takeshi Tokuyama, Kwansei Gakuin University
- Ryuhei Uehara, JAIST
- Guochuan Zhang, Zhejiang University
- Shengyu Zhang, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
AAAC Honorary Board Members
- Francis Chin, Hang Seng Management College
- Kazuo Iwama, Kyoto University
- DT Lee, Academia Sinica
- Kunsoo Park, Seoul National University
- Ya-Chun Liang, National Tsing Hua University
- Cheng-Yu Ma, CAIM, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital